Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lee Monroe's Swoon Quilt

Hello "Quilty" Friends!
On this post I would like to share about my friend, Lee Monroe's Swoon Quilt! Beautiful quilt and I had a blast quilting it. Lee had said she wanted my feathers "all over it".  So, of to work I went.....feathers.....you got it!
 
This is a picture of Lee's quilt hanging at the Forsyth Piecers and Quilters Quilt Show a few months ago with her 2nd Place Ribbon for Large Bed Category! Yay Lee!


Close-up view of one of the stars! I know that Lee is also a "modern" kinda quilter too, so I added in some straight line type quilting.  Lee loved it!
Lee is great with picking fabrics and colors and it shows in this quilt. I love how it turned out.
I am happy and had fun quilting it.........and that my "quilty friends" is what it is all about!
Happy Quilting!
Gina
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina! I'd love to showcase your quilting in my Stunning Stitchin Sunday posts but couldn't find an email address for you here on your blog. If you could email me, I can fill you in and you would be joining a great group of fabulous quilters. My readers really enjoy seeing all the wonderful quilting that I see on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my email is ginabquilting@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete