Saturday, October 11, 2014

Quilt Closeups!

Hello Quilty Friends!

On today's post I am sharing some photos of quilts that I have quilted in the past..These quilts were before I started my "blogging" so most of these photos are just close up areas that I liked and wanted to remember what I had quilted in a particular place on the quilt. My appologies that I don't know what quilts these photos are from.
Hope you enjoy!

This was made by Muriel R. 




 This was made by Jackie


This one, I can not remember who made it. If any one knows, let me know and I will add it.

This was made by Muriel R.  I loved quilting this one. Tried "Modern quilting"...

Not enough of the quilt showing to tell who made this one.

These are just a few of my favorite close up pics from quilts that I have quilted. I am realizing that I need to take more pics of the quilts, especially now that I have my blog.  When I start back to work after surgery recovery, I will do that for sure.

I am happy and had fun quilting these quilts....and that my "quilty friends" is what it is all about!
Happy Quilting!
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment