Friday, November 7, 2014

This week.....Just Quilted with Pantographs

Hello Quilty Friends!

Hope you are having a great week!  Me, I am SO happy to be back LAQ! It has been a very long 10 weeks of recovering from surgery.  I am not back full time yet, only a few hours each day, but I will take it!

This week I did Gail's custom quilt, which can be found in the previous post....but I also was able to get a few pantograph quilts done as well!


This is Judi Low's Mod Quad Quilt!  Beautiful black and white fabrics and she chose batiks for the colored fabrics!


Big thanks to Judi for emailing me these photos as I forgot to take pics of her quilt.

Next is Barbara's quilt....It is from the pattern, "Flashback" by Bear Hug Quiltworks.  I love the red, gray,black and white!



Next is Vicki's Baby Swoon quilt...



That's about it for this week....I am happy and had fun quilting these quilts...and that my "quilty friends"...is what it is all about!

Happy Quilting!
Gina

1 comment:

  1. A pretty parade of beautiful quilts made even better through your skill and expertise; I'm happy that you're back at it too! Take good care~

    ReplyDelete