Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Quilts, Quilts and Catching up on Quilting

Hello Quilty Friends!


Sharing more photos of custom quilts that I have been working on for the past 9 weeks during my crazy catch up time.  I had 46 quilts in house when I had my foot surgery and they have sat here for 12 weeks just waiting for the foot to heal and for me to resume working. I have the best clients, that left their quilts with me, waiting for me to recover and complete the quilting on their quilts.
This first quilt was made by my client Phyllis and is beautiful.  The pattern is called "The Lighthouse Quilt" by Primrose Lane     primroselane.com

Next, is another quilt made by Phyllis M.  This pattern is called, "Little Red Barns" by The Quilt Company
thequiltcompany.com


The next quilt was for a LQS, Dragonfly in High Point, NC.  It is called, "Bertie's Year" and can be found at creativequiltkits.com





 I am happy and had fun quilting these quilts.....and that my "quilty friends" is what it is all about!
Happy Quilting!
Gina Boone

No comments:

Post a Comment